Thursday, July 25, 2013

Article: Fairy Tale Villains (from Worlds Rise)

I have been keeping this tab open at Worlds Rise for the longest time to make sure I go back and read this post! And I'm so glad I did. It's a great breakdown of villain types and very inspiring for story types to get their heads around. Without further ado, I will give you a teaser then send you over to Worlds Rise to keep reading:
Note: I had some major issues in trying to copy over a portion of the text so resorted to a screencap for a teaser. The text at Worlds Rise is normal text you could use as a resource for writing if needed.



The other villain archetypes discussed are:


- The Rampaging Villain
- The Deceived Villain
- The Devil
- The Rude and Lazy Villain
 -Evil Stepmother and Domestic Witch



You can read about all these and the complementary post on Hero Types over at Worlds Rise HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment