"The Brothers Grimm left one tale untold..."
Once upon a time there were six sisters.
The pretty one, the musical one, the clever one, the helpful one, the young one...
And then there was the Wild one.
Dortchen Wild has loved Wilhelm Grimm since she as a young girl. Under the forbidding shadow of her father and the tyranny of Napoleon's army, the pair meet secretly to piece together a magical fairy tale collection.
The story behind the stories of the Brothers Grimm.
Thanks to the lovely folks at St. Martin's Press, we're having a GIVEAWAY!
To enter the giveaway all you have to do is help spread the word about Kate Forsyth's new (US edition) book in some way via any form of social media:
1. Link to the interview or the review or this giveaway post via some form of social media. You can use:
- Any other social media platform!
2. Make sure your post is public so it can be verified as a valid entry. (This is especially important to double check if you're using Facebook. We had a number of entries in our last giveaway that couldn't be verified because we couldn't see them.)
3. Put the link, along with your name (especially important if you usually comment anonymously), in the comment section of this post at Once Upon A Blog.
4. Do this as many times as you wish BEFORE MIDNIGHT CA time on Friday July 31st, 2015 (ONE entry per social media platform per day please - we don't want to spam people!)
5. Check back on Saturday August 1st at the end of the day to see who the lucky winner is, which will be announced, once our elves have finished verifying all the entries!
I will be placing a pinned post with a link to these instructions at the top of the blog shortly, to stay until the deadline for your easy reference.
Have fun and good luck!