Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Mad Hatter Offers First Look At 'Alice' Artwork...


... in return for building an army - an army of Facebook supporters, that is.

I know there area few readers who love all things Alice so thought I'd alert you to the buzz.

Here's how it works: The Mad Hatter calls for accolades from Facebook followers and when the called-for number is reached, he reveals more artwork from the upcoming Disney/Burton film.

Quoth the (Mad) Hatter:

The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter
Oh my, my, my... I have three treasures for my subjects, but what kind of leader would I be if I gave them to you all at once? Here's the first - a morsel to appease. I used to hat the White Queen, but there's not much for me to work with. Her head is so small. Interested in seeing even more? Then I need 7,5...00 Likes! Spread the word! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/disney_pictures/4089669981/sizes/l/)

The poster shown above is the first reveal and he wants 7, 500 'likes' before unveiling the next - (tally is just above 6, 800 at this posting).

You can join in the fun HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment