|Baba Yaga Bookplate by Ukranian printmaker Konstantin Kalinovich|
This week's question and answer (via poet and oracle Taisia Kitaiskaia* of The Hairpin):
The discussion among commenters are my top picks this week:
- How is this always so perfect (Gulf of Finland)
- I AM AFRAID OF THE OCEAN AND THIS DID NOT HELP. (MEGASUS)
- - @Megasus Ocean no getchu! (The ocean won't get you - Bergy Bits) Those dark longings though, sucking at the glass... *shivers* (iceberg)
- - - @iceberg Yr eyes do not shut! O.M.G. (SarahP)
What do you think of Baba Yaga's advice?
Want to ask Baba Yaga a question of your own?
There's now an email address where you can send your questions
directly to Baba Yaga herself.
AskBabaYaga AT gmail DOT com
To encourage Baba Yaga to continue imparting her no-bones-about-it wisdom (ok, there may be some gristle in there... bones too), I suggest we not to leave her box empty...
Thank you Baba Yaga (& Taisia).
* Taisia Kitaiskaia is a poet, writer, and Michener Center for Writers fellow. Born in Russia and raised in America, she's had her poems and translations published in Narrative Magazine, Poetry International, and others.