Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trailer for Tim Burton's Wonderland + Some Concept Art

For those of us becoming curioser and curioser as to how Tim Burton is handling the beloved classic Alice in Wonderland, here's the trailer:


I must admit I'm VERY interested in this movie now! March 5th, 2010 still seems like a long way off...

I also found some development art that was done for the movie by character designer and concept artist Michael Kutsche which, while standing well on it's own, seems to have been reflected quite closely in the film (at least for two of them). Kudos to the artist for nailing it! I'm sure there's a lot more to come. (Michael promises,via his deviantART postings, to release a lot more art after the movie hits theaters in 2010 at least). I do hope there will be a making-of book!

No comments:

Post a Comment