Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Fairy Tale Tarot for 2009 from Lisa Hunt

Artist Lisa Hunt has completed the artwork for her new 78 card Fairy Tale Tarot and is presently putting the finishing touches on the companion book.

As you can see by some of the examples here, each card presents a fairy tale character in a story situation, bringing different aspects of the stories to light.

Lisa's blog has a delightful amount of behind-the-scenes insights into her process as well as a wonderful collection of working-to-finished art for many of the cards and is worth stopping by to browse and read through.

You can also follow Lisa on Twitter to get the most up-to-date alerts on her art and the release of her Fairy Tale Tarot sometime this year.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! It's so nicely written and layed out too. I will have to add your blog to my blog roll--what you have here is nothing short of fascinating!
    All my best, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! I really wanted to do more than tweet your links. I thought people should see some of your work and be enticed to go see more! I wish you all the best with the release.

    Glad you like the blog too. It's possibly the easiest blog I've ever put together. Nothing too fancy - just pointing people to the things I love!

    best regards,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete