Thursday, December 10, 2009

12 Days: Nesting Dolls Measuring Cups

This makes complete sense and is sweet and fairy tale-ish too: nesting dolls that are actually measuring cups.

The cups measure 1 cup, 3/4 cup, 2/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup. The only drawback is they're plastic and not ceramic or porcelain as I initially thought when I first saw them.You can find them HERE (but be sure to shop around as I don't think the is the only place offering them).

NOTE: As usual, please note I am not affiliated with any of these stores or products. I do not receive any commission from any visit to the site or any purchase. These are just items I thought may interest people as fairy tale themed gifts for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Yuletide/Holiday Season. :)



Don't forget the "Pursuit of Happiness" Giveaway!
Entries close December 20th, so be sure to email me before then.
Details for the giveaway are HERE and the wonderful London Particulars (who are making this giveaway possible through their generosity) can be found HERE.

1 comment: