Sunday, December 6, 2009

12 Days: East o' the Sun West O' the Moon Weathervane

I never thought of a weathervane inspired by East O' the Sun, West O' the Moon before, but it makes perfect sense - of course! This piece is out of the range of most of our wallets but perhaps it can help inspire some other gift ideas along the same line.

Forged brass and bronze, this one is very pricey but oh so lovely I had to share. You can find it (and other weathervanes) HERE.

[Please note: as per my fine print in the sidebar, I am not affiliated with any company or product mentioned or linked to in this blog. I do not receive any benefit from any purchase or visit to any site. If you wish to support people working with fairy tales, however, I would like to suggest Heidi Anne Heiner's SurLaLune SITE and BLOG. Any purchase made through her links helps support the awesome work she has done - and continues to do - in providing us all with one of the best fairy tale resources on the web.]



Don't forget the "Pursuit of Happiness" Giveaway!
Entries close December 20th, so be sure to mails me before then.
Details for the giveaway are HERE and the wonderful London Particulars (who are making this giveaway possible through their generosity) can be found HERE.

1 comment: